Friday, March 21, 2008

Lord John & The Brotherhood of the Blade

Diana Gabaldon
2007
978-844-13201-0

Gabaldon admits that her books contain vast numbers of characters to keep track of, and this one is certainly no different. In spite of losing track and just flowing, this is a good read.

Lord John this time investigates his father's death, years before, after his brother receives a page torn from his fathers stolen journal. Along the way he is distracted by both a romantic addition to his life and family, and a campaign against the French.

I've always been a fan of Diana Gabaldon, so I knew this was going to be an enjoyable book, even if I forgot who was who among the background characters.

Date Finished: 16/03/08
Year Total: 9

1 comment:

Patches said...

books where I loose track of characters, drive me insane!