Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Something Rotten

Jasper Fforde
2004
0-340-83558-3

Thursday Next is back from the world of fiction, and ready to fight once more for the return of her husband, both for her own sake and for that of her son, Friday.

This book is every bit as delicious and ridiculous as the other three that precede it, and just as addictive. Several things unwind through this story and are neatly wrapped up, and you are left with the feeling that although Thursday's part in Fforde's world may no longer be the starring role, we won't be left with nothing.

Definitely one of my favourite authors, but with one downfall - if I start to rave half as much as I want to about this story, I will be giving too much away. Take my word for it though: this is a book to entertain.

Date Finished: 28/05/08
Year Total: 19

No comments: